May 27, 2020COVID-19 Update
In order to ensure the health and safety of our patients we have made certain necessary adjustments to our space and daily operating procedures in order to ensure that we are following regulations and keeping our patients and staff as safe as possible.
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this transitional period. Please read below carefully and email with any questions.
- All practitioners wearing N95 face masks, gloves and eye shields during treatment.
- Support staff wearing face masks at all times and practicing extra hand washing at regular intervals.
- New HEPA air-filtration system running at all times.
- Patient seating has been reduced and moved to eliminate crowding + dividers installed between seating.
- Clearly marked floor indicators to allow for 6ft social distancing measure.
- Plexiglass barrier installed around reception desk.
- Increased frequency of surface sanitization in treatment rooms and common areas with special attention paid to high-touch areas.
- Clear signage placed around the clinic to encourage social distancing.
- Extra time allotted in between patients to allow for thorough sanitization of treatment rooms, beds and countertops.
- Touch-less payment option available. (and preferred, see below)
- No Cash payments, Cards only.
Prior to your visit:
- You must complete the pre-screening phone call before you are cleared to enter the clinic space, this will be done 1-2 days prior to your appointment by a staff member.
- Participate in our touch-less payment option – add your credit card onto your secure and confidential account online ahead of time. This will eliminate the need to bring your purse or take out a card in the clinic. Payments will only be processed with your consent upon check-out. (see below for steps)
- Only those with scheduled appointments will be allowed entry. No accompanying guests allowed. (including children)
- No pets allowed.
- Product purchases are to be ordered online or to be pre-arranged for pickup at a scheduled appointment time.
- Physical distancing in effect inside the clinic and outside while waiting to get in.
- Leave non-essential belongings in your car (ie; jackets, hats, bags)
- You must wear a form of facial covering to the appointment (scarf or mask) which covers your nose or mouth.
- If patients do not have a mask, one will be provided at a cost of $1 a mask
- If you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms please reschedule your appointment.
- Patients showing any signs of illness will not be permitted into the clinic.
- Refrain from exercising or drinking hot liquids 30 minutes prior to your appointment as it may increase your temperature
- Do not wear makeup to your appointment, we will not be able to remove it.
- Patients must arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- The door will be locked, patients will ring the door bell and wait until a staff member greets you
- A screening questionnaire will be provided upon entering
- Your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer, and recorded.
- Anyone with a fever over 37 degrees celsius, and/or who is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave the clinic immediately and contact their primary physician.
- There will be hand sanitizer provided, please use it immediately upon entry to the clinic.
- Patients will be taken to a treatment room immediately or will be asked to sit in designated seats. Do not move about the clinic unescorted by a staff member.
- Providers will be wearing an N95 mask and full face shields.
- No add-on’s during your appointment can be provided at this time. Please schedule all your services ahead of time to allow for us to run on time and be able to properly sanitize the rooms between each patient.
- Bathroom use is restricted to urgent use only. Please ask reception if you need to move about the clinic.
- If your mask/scarf can be kept on during the treatment, patients are encouraged to do so.
- No refreshment will be provided by the clinic at this time.
After your Appointment:
- Preferred form of payment is touch-less option (Pre-load a credit card onto your account. See below for details)
- Other forms of payment are Visa, Mastercard, Debit. No cash.
- Do not linger at the receptions area, pre-booking of appointments will be made with you either in the treatment room by your practitioner (request this before exiting the treatment room) or over email/ phone.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon exiting the clinic.